Saturday, January 6, 2007

Feel Good About Your Life.

Cookie Cutter. Fake. Unreal. Inauthentic. UnOriginal.
Words that no one earth would like to be described as. Yet, we spend most of our lives trying to fit into the mythical perfection mold of wagging fingers. We use society as a measuring stick for our personal success, unfairly comparing and measuring ourselves to what has been deemed "better or more important than." As a result we're afraid as all hell to be authentic, or at the very least to be our true selves. I know. This is not you. Never has been. But for most of us, we find it challenging to not be a part of the mold. The time is now to live a more profound life! Spotlight on Bliss was established by me, not only because I've achingly been there ( and I am not far removed), but also to remind people (as well as myself) that it is their duty to live their bliss. No gimmicks here. I in no way profess to have all the answers. But I know I am blissfully on purpose in offering distinct, honest, passionate and provocative ideas in helping people reclaim their zing, i.e original essence. I share with you my successes and failures on finding bliss and I welcome you. I'm excited to hear your suggestions, opinions and pundits on the essence of being dutifully happy. After all, we do not find the meaning of life by ourselves-we find it with one another. To being real. M.

No comments: