Saturday, February 10, 2007

All People aren't Ready At the Same Time...

There was a time in my life when I was so afraid of change. Not because I didn't want it, but because I was afraid of leaving others behind. I didn't want to admit that I knew I had the power to create the life that I wanted; I felt as if making that choice would be betraying my friends and loved ones. I simply did not want others to think that I thought I was that I was better, more favored, or more blessed. As a result my journey towards inner bliss had many false starts.

At the Bliss Blogs we know for sure that you could hand a Bible, Koran, the Universe, a Cross, and deliver Jesus himself to the door step of pessimistic people and they will stlll create a reason to live fantastically miserable in their own unhappiness. At the Bliss Blogs we know for sure that all of humankind comes from the same source. We also know that yes! People do not always present themselves as representatives of that very same source. The true fact is that most of humanity has been conditioned to use their egos to find satisfaction out of life. The perpetual problem is that with the ego, you are never completely happy or satisfied and you end up living your life on a treadmill.

Do not fret if you are ready to get off of the treadmill and others are not. Perhaps they are simply not ready. It is not your job to fix anyone other than yourself. In fact most of us try to fix others because we are afraid to do and give ourselves that very same treatment. As you continue to grow, all of the non-believers, and people with hidden agendas will reveal themselves to you for who they truly are. The light of truth always exposes. They will either be inspired by your newfound change, or they will resent you for growing into your own beauty. Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Either way you will be on your way to reconnecting with your original essence: being free.

As long as there is life there will always be doubters, non-believers, and pessimists. They serve as a reminder to teach us how not to live.

Peace, Blessings and a Great weekend.

M.

No comments: